Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Day on the Farm...

My brother-in-law has a hobby farm near Karak and we decided to spend a day there as we were visiting our son who is doing his CLP in KL.
The drive up was good with little traffic on Saturday as most of the traffic was heading out of Kuala Lumpur in the Raya exodus.
So I had a go at the ATV(all terrain vehicle)- at first I was too hesitant to squeeze the throttle but after a few minutes, I was able to do a solo ride without any incidents.
It's quite fun really but the throttle is not like a normal motor-bike as you use your right thumb to squeeze on the gas.
Anyone for a ride?

Photo: thanks to my daughter Jean

2 comments:

PeterP said...

Aaah, the driver for our F1 Malaysia team !!

By the way, it that 'open burning' in the background, or the traditional 'mosquito repellent'? Ha, ha, ha.

H J Angus said...

PeterP
F1? I don't think so though I have done 160kph on the NSH.
Yeah... burning seems to be part of the human psyche...maybe a throw-back to the days when fire was first discovered?