Monday, October 12, 2009

House Shifting BLUES

Spent the last few days shifting house and it has been somewhat sad but also happy occassion.
We have moved to a new house that is about 30% smaller as the old house with its seven rooms was too big to upkeep and I am not too good at housekeeping.
Still the old house is full of memories as it was the place where the family spent about 17 years - that makes it the longest place where we have lived and I told my wife that it would probably retain that record.
That's not the main reason why I have not been posting - the main reason is that the computer at home has a glitch - my wife thinks it's the graphics card and so I probably will be off for a few more days as the new house has still a few items that need fixing.
Will post a few shots of the house later.

No comments: